Auto Accident? We Can Help.
Our experienced staff will put you at ease and help you navigate quickly and efficiently through the insurance and auto body repair process. Our modern auto body facility utilizes the latest technology and our highly skilled technicians are I-Car certified to serve you better. We are one of the largest auto body shops in the area, with two locations to serve you quickly and efficiently.
In addition to repairing your vehicle, Auto Body Pro’s provides the following services & certifications:
- Rental assistance
- Color-match expertise
- After-hours drop-off
- FREE, fast, and accurate estimate
- FREE car vacuum and car wash when the job is done
- Licensed by the state as a registered repair shop (state-registered shop #252)
- Proper frame equipment and an approved spray booth to comply with environmental factors
- Insurance referral shop/preferred collision repair shop*
* We are a preferred collision repair shop for Bristol County and also serve all the surrounding communities: Foxboro, Sharon, Easton, Franklin, Plainville, the Attleboros, Norton, and many more.
Great Finishes Start Here!
When your vehicle is returned to you it looks like it did prior to the damage—if not better. Our car paint process is precisely controlled for temperature, timing, air balance, and filtration. This means your vehicle is ready sooner.
Team Blowtherm is the industry leader in the design and manufacture of car paint spray booths. Auto Body Pro’s uses the Ultra 2000 Downdraft Spray Booth with SmartCure and Paint Mix Room. Not only does the Ultra 2000 provide a better-finished vehicle, it also meets strict safety codes and is environmentally friendly.
(We were also the first to use environmentally friendly Waterborne car paints.)
What Should You Do When Involved in an Accident?
- Remain calm.
- Call police.
- Move out of traffic and find a safe place to wait for police and emergency crews.
- Write down the name and insurance company of the other party.
- Call your insurance company.
- Contact a registered collision repair shop. They can assist you in claim processing, answering questions, and advising on safe and proper repairs.
Call Today at (508) 339-4300 x2
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday: 8 AM – 12 PM